Data Processing and Analysis Method of NLOS Ranging Radar System
- Huixian Jiang, Guoxin Zheng, Zhongpin Luo, Xiao Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Huixian Jiang
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.146How to use a DOI?
- NLOS, ranging, data processing, equal mean value weighted coefficient
- We address the problem of precise ranging between trains in non-line-of-sight (NLOS) environment using a NLOS (Non Line of Sight) ranging radar. By calculating the phase delay of the received and transmitted OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) waveform, we achieve the target of ranging in NLOS environment. Then, we compare several different data processing methods and prefer equal mean value weighted coefficient method. In addition, we analyze the ranging error according to the characteristics of the AWGN channel, thereby providing a theoretical basis for the development of the OFDM waveform phase ranging system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huixian Jiang AU - Guoxin Zheng AU - Zhongpin Luo AU - Xiao Chen PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Data Processing and Analysis Method of NLOS Ranging Radar System BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.146 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.146 ID - Jiang2013/03 ER -