Research on the DFT for Mixed-Signal Circuits
- Guo-gang Lioa, Jun Li, Chun-yan Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Guo-gang Lioa
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.160How to use a DOI?
- fault detection,DFT,JTAG, Mixed-Signal Circuits.
- Nowadays with the increases of the density of large scale integrated circuits, researches of Design for Test (DFT) become more and more important. JTAG (JTAG: Joint Test Action Group, also called Boundary Scan) has been widely used in test area, which improves the testability and reliability of mixed-signal circuits. This paper puts forward a scheme to design a test System based on boundary scan technology. The system is realized in an electronic control system, which is composed of mixed-signal circuits. With this method, several test experiments are carried out in the system, which include infrastructure integrity test, interconnect test, cluster test, AD/DA test and so on. The results of experiments show that the system based on JTAG can work normally, which is able to promote the testability of system efficaciously. In a word, the capability of DFT is viable and the system is a virtual tool in the process of DFT design and application.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guo-gang Lioa AU - Jun Li AU - Chun-yan Chen PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Research on the DFT for Mixed-Signal Circuits BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.160 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.160 ID - Lioa2013/03 ER -