A Review on Estimation for Medical Image Registration
- Feizhou Peng, Yanyi Chen, Xing Chen, Jiajun Xin
- Corresponding Author
- Feizhou Peng
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.162How to use a DOI?
- medical imag,image registration, registration estimation
- Medical image registration is very important in many areas and some methods for image registration have been proposed in these decades. However, it is still a serious challenging to estimate the results of medical image registration, because there have been not a golden estimation criterion presented till now. This paper first argues the main content of medical image registration, and then gives a study on existing evaluation methods for medical image registration, including the advantages and shortcomings of each estimation method. At last, it discusses some existing challenges in this area.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Feizhou Peng AU - Yanyi Chen AU - Xing Chen AU - Jiajun Xin PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - A Review on Estimation for Medical Image Registration BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.162 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.162 ID - Peng2013/03 ER -