ELIC and Streamline Injection Based High Quality Visualization for Time-Dependent Surface Flow Field
- Huai-Hui Wang, Xun Cai, Wen-Ke Wang, Si-Kun Li
- Corresponding Author
- Huai-Hui Wang
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.272How to use a DOI?
- component, IBFVS, enhanced line integral convolution, streamline, visualization, time-dependent flow field,
- IBFVS is a classical method for visualizing time-dependent surface flow field, but the quality of the final image is inadequate to get a fully understanding for the visualized flow field. In order to improve the quality of the result image of IBFVS, this paper presents an enhanced IBFVS method based on short ELIC filtering and streamline fragments injection. We take IBFVS as the basic mechanism of our method, and use ELIC filtering and streamline injection to process the injected background image to increase the contrast of the result image. Experiment results show that our method generates a better visualization result than IBFVS and other improved methods.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huai-Hui Wang AU - Xun Cai AU - Wen-Ke Wang AU - Si-Kun Li PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - ELIC and Streamline Injection Based High Quality Visualization for Time-Dependent Surface Flow Field BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.272 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.272 ID - Wang2013/03 ER -