Greenhouse Monitoring and Control System Based on Zigbee
- Jianjun Zhou, Xiaofang Wang, Xiu Wang, Wei Zou, Jichen Cai
- Corresponding Author
- Jianjun Zhou
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.591How to use a DOI?
- Zigbee, carbon dioxide enrichment, intelligent greenhouse, PID control
- A greenhouse monitoring and control system based on Zigbee networks was developed. This system consists of greenhouse data acquisition controller and greenhouse remote monitoring and control software. The system could monitor temperature and humidity, soil water content and concentration of carbon dioxide in greenhouse and could save these greenhouse data to database. Greenhouse acquisition controller had two kinds of control modes, including local manual control mode and remote wireless control mode in monitoring center. Greenhouse remote monitoring and control software can collect, display and record the collected data, also can control greenhouse environment. According to the current indoor temperature, the target temperature and the offset temperature, PID control method is used for temperature control in greenhouse. The system is implemented using low power wireless components, and easy to be installed. A good wireless solution is provided by this system for centralized management of the greenhouse group.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianjun Zhou AU - Xiaofang Wang AU - Xiu Wang AU - Wei Zou AU - Jichen Cai PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Greenhouse Monitoring and Control System Based on Zigbee BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.591 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.591 ID - Zhou2013/03 ER -