Secure Web Based System Development
- Oluleke Bamodu, Benson Otafu, Liwei Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Oluleke Bamodu
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.592How to use a DOI?
- web based system, software development, threat modeling, lifecycle, threat mitigation, essential skills
- Web based systems which are applications developed for use in networked environments require very high level of in built security. This paper is an attempt to clearly lay out and explain the necessary skills, comparatively analyze several important lifecycles and propose threat modeling techniques for the development of secure web based system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Oluleke Bamodu AU - Benson Otafu AU - Liwei Tian PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Secure Web Based System Development BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.592 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.592 ID - Bamodu2013/03 ER -