A Data Storage and Management Scheme in Cloud Storage Model
- Zehua Cai, Shunyan Wang, Shangyin Long, Haitao Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Zehua Cai
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.600How to use a DOI?
- cloud storage, virtualization, storage pool, distributed file system
- The cloud storage is the evolution of the cloud computing system, which is based on data storage and management. This thesis is focused on the discussion of the cloud storage model that is built on the Cloud Storage Access Protocol of SNIA, and puts forward the concept of storage pooling at storage management layer with unified virtualization and dynamic management on physical storage devices. The thesis also compares the typical DFS (Distributed File System) on the data management layer in different data conditions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zehua Cai AU - Shunyan Wang AU - Shangyin Long AU - Haitao Zhou PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - A Data Storage and Management Scheme in Cloud Storage Model BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.600 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.600 ID - Cai2013/03 ER -