Spatial-Temporal Data Model on Emergency : A Review
- Jianhong Pan, Qin Lin, Chenjie Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Jianhong Pan
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.601How to use a DOI?
- Spatial-Temporal Data Model, Emergency, Data Model Classification
- Based on the integration of space and time, TGIS system is the most important cornerstone for emergency rescue, while the spatial-temporal data model, in turn, is the vital foundation of TGIS. In recent years, various kinds of spatial-temporal data model have been developed. Consequently, this paper is trying to launch a research on the classification of these models and try to propose a discussion of models, including simple models, Space-time composites, models based on object and feature, and models based on object and feature. Meantime, the adaptability of the four types of models is also discussed in the paper, which shall provide reference for emergency space-time sequence and spatial-temporal data mining.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianhong Pan AU - Qin Lin AU - Chenjie Cao PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Spatial-Temporal Data Model on Emergency : A Review BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.601 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.601 ID - Pan2013/03 ER -