Multi-agent Based Modeling Simulation about VANET
- Shanshan Wan, Dongliang Wang, Qing Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Shanshan Wan
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.716How to use a DOI?
- Multi-agent, Network Simulation, Vehicular Ad-hoc
- The self-organization characteristics and the interaction between a large numbers of self-organizing vehicles are complexity, to obtain a more accurate model of vehicular Ad-hoc network(VANET) and obtain a more profound comprehension of the complex behavior working mechanism of the vehicle in the VANET environment multi-agent based and bottom-up modeling approach is proposed here. It aims to describe the dynamics of VANET caused by the different behaviors of vehicular. The simulation tool for vehicular’ misbehaviors is developed with multi-agent. It aims to and be able to effectively reproduce the real VANET scene. Though the multi-agent based modeling the emergent behavior and sudden existing behaviors of VANET entities are well reflected.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shanshan Wan AU - Dongliang Wang AU - Qing Cao PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Multi-agent Based Modeling Simulation about VANET BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.716 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.716 ID - Wan2013/03 ER -