A Prediction Model for Electromagnetic Radiation of Multi- system Base Station
- Jie Yang, Lei Wang, Xianli Li, Jie Wu, Yongjin Chao, Cunzhen Pan
- Corresponding Author
- Jie Yang
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.752How to use a DOI?
- Multi-system Base Station, Electromagnetic Radiation, Antenna Characteristic, Prediction Model
- In order to understand the distribution feature of the electromagnetic radiation in nearby regions around the Multi-system mobile communication base stations, a theoretical prediction model of electromagnetic radiation at multi-system base station is proposed, based on the distribution characteristic of electromagnetic power for the base station antenna. Though antenna characteristic parameters, such as the normalized directivity function, antenna gain, gain of the array element, shaped gain and so on, the distribution of its power density of the Multi-radiation source in Multi- system base station is calculated. Compare with the surveys and analysis of the actual electromagnetic radiation and environment, the result has showed this electromagnetic radiation at multi-system base station was scientific and rational.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jie Yang AU - Lei Wang AU - Xianli Li AU - Jie Wu AU - Yongjin Chao AU - Cunzhen Pan PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - A Prediction Model for Electromagnetic Radiation of Multi- system Base Station BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.752 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.752 ID - Yang2013/03 ER -