Analysis and Design of E-Shaped Dual-frequency Microstrip Antenna Based on CPSO Algorithm
- Wei AO, Wan-Qin XIANG, Chun-Ming Chen, WEI TIAN, De-Bin ZHANG
- Corresponding Author
- Wei AO
Available Online March 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.753How to use a DOI?
- E-Shaped patch, microstrip antenna, CPSO
- In order to solve the problem of design and optimization for E-shaped patch microstrip antenna, chaotic particle swarm optimization (CPSO) algorithm was proposed to assist the procedure. First, the E-shaped antenna’s model was created, and then, the parameters of this antenna were adjusted according to the CPSO algorithm, and the procedure was repeated until the antenna’s capabilities meet the requirements. The simulation results showed that, the optimized model of such antenna, was capable of dual-frequency operation in 1.8GHz and 2.4GHz, and it was also capable of wide bandwidth, could meet the requirements very well.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei AO AU - Wan-Qin XIANG AU - Chun-Ming Chen AU - WEI TIAN AU - De-Bin ZHANG PY - 2013/03 DA - 2013/03 TI - Analysis and Design of E-Shaped Dual-frequency Microstrip Antenna Based on CPSO Algorithm BT - Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.753 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iccsee.2013.753 ID - AO2013/03 ER -