The Influence Of Mobile Banking Transaction Used On Cost Reduction Of SMEs Employers
- Sri Rahayu, Gilang Rahadian P.
- Corresponding Author
- Sri Rahayu
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.13How to use a DOI?
- mobile banking, operating expenses, transaction costs, SMEs
- The aim of this study is to investigate the use of mobile banking as a way to decrease the transaction costs for the SMEs entrepreneurs. Mobile banking is a facility that is provided by the bank to its customers to better facilitate them in the transaction. Efficient in terms of time and cost is one of the advantages possessed by mobile banking, but a lot of coverage in the media in which the mobile banking users complained that they are actually harmful in terms of spending. Rates may not affect mobile banking for the users indiviu because the pricing is relatively small, but this will be a problem for employers in terms of transaction costs that they incur as well as for the management of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Cibaduyut shoes as one unit the biggest business in West Java, Indonesia. The method used in this research is descriptive and verification, testing analysis is done by a simple linear regression test and t test as an additional test to give an explanation that the use of mobile banking can lower transaction costs incurred. From the results of this study provide an overview of the use of mobile banking by employers that are proven to reduce transaction costs between before use and after use mobile banking. From the above results is expected that all parties concerned can further promote ease of use of this technology further efforts to contribute to the progress of the managers of SMEs
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sri Rahayu AU - Gilang Rahadian P. PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The Influence Of Mobile Banking Transaction Used On Cost Reduction Of SMEs Employers BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.13 ID - Rahayu2015/05 ER -