Financial Performance, Macroeconomic Factors and Stock Return
- Rita Zulbetti, A.H. K. Prihartono, Perwito
- Corresponding Author
- Rita Zulbetti
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.14How to use a DOI?
- Financial Performance; Macroeconomics Factors; Stock Return; Dynamic Panel Data
- The objective of this research is to analyze the influence of Capital Adequacy Ratio, Non Performing Loan, Operating Expense to Operating Income, Net Interest Margin, Loan to Deposit Ratio, Economic Growth, Inflation Rate, Interest Rate and Exchange Rate to Stock Return of banking companies on SRI-Kehati Index during the period 2009-2013. Historical data was taken from Indonesia Financial Statistic, Indonesia Stock Exchange, Statistic Center Bureau, Bank of Indonesia monthly report and Indonesia Capital Market Directory. The number of population for this research is 35 companies and the number of sample that examined after passed the purposive sampling phase is 7 companies. Analytical technique for this research is Dynamic Panel Data, with two alternate that is balanced panel and unbalanced panel. The results show that Capital Adequacy Ratio, Net Interest Margin, Interest Rate and Economic Growth have a positive and significant influence to Stock Return, on the other hand Non Performing Loan, Operating Expense to Operating Income, Inflation Rate and Exchange Rate have a negative and significant influence to Stock Return on banking companies
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rita Zulbetti AU - A.H. K. Prihartono AU - Perwito PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Financial Performance, Macroeconomic Factors and Stock Return BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.14 ID - Zulbetti2015/05 ER -