Banking Service Quality Analysis in Facing Challenges and Opportunities for Business Development
- Edhi Asmirantho, Rorim Panday
- Corresponding Author
- Edhi Asmirantho
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.17How to use a DOI?
- Service Quality, t-test, important performance analysis
- Banking business competition is so tight, in terms of offering banking products. In the competition, there is always a challenge and an opportunity. Banking business included in service operations, thus each bank trying to service its services to provide satisfaction to its customers and to attract new customers, not least for ABC Bank. Research on the quality of service at ABC Bank, applying SERVQUAL introduced by Parasuraman, by making adjustments to the instrument. To sharpen the analysis used the t-test and Important Performance Analysis (IPA). Respondents in this study were 370 people, which is a customer of the bank. The results of this study showed, from 24 variable quality of service, there are 12 variables that do not meet customer expectations, 3 variables which already meets the expectations and 9 variables that are in accordance with customer expectations. In addition, from the IPA, there are 6 variables obtained a high priority, 8 variables retained, 7 variables with low priority and 3 variables that have been excessive. Discussion of these two analyzes give a very clear direction for the ABC bank to improve its service quality
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Edhi Asmirantho AU - Rorim Panday PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Banking Service Quality Analysis in Facing Challenges and Opportunities for Business Development BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.17 ID - Asmirantho2015/05 ER -