Student Acceptence of Online Learning in KUIS
- Norhanizah Johari, Hanifah Mustaffha, Norazlina Ripain, Aliah Zulkifli, Nurul Wajhi Ahmad
- Corresponding Author
- Norhanizah Johari
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.47How to use a DOI?
- online learning, MyLMS, students’ acceptance, TAM Model
- This paper explores the students’ acceptance on online learning courses developed under My Learning Management System (MyLMS) by Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor (KUIS). This study was conducted to 99 first year students of Faculty of Management and Muamalah (FMM) where a web-based survey is developed to understand their acceptance on the online learning provided. Due to the online learning was actively applied in KUIS since the past three years, the primary objective of this study was to identify the students’ acceptance on MyLMS offered by KUIS. Additionally, the research aimed to identify the determinants of students' acceptance on the online learning and to investigate how these determinants can shape students' intention to use the online learning. . The study also provides an indicator of students’ acceptance of e-learning as well as identifying the important factors that would contribute to its successful use. Generally, the students’ acceptances on the application of online learning through MyLMS are very well. The results reveal that students' perceived usefulness has significantly influence students' intention to use online learning and perceived ease of use and perceived usefulness influence students’ attitudes to towards using the online learning. However, attitude towards using has not significantly influence students' intention to use online learning
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Norhanizah Johari AU - Hanifah Mustaffha AU - Norazlina Ripain AU - Aliah Zulkifli AU - Nurul Wajhi Ahmad PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Student Acceptence of Online Learning in KUIS BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.47 ID - Johari2015/05 ER -