Brand Equity of Green Products through Customer Trust and Customer Value
- Ivan Diryana, Gatot Iwan Kurniawan
- Corresponding Author
- Ivan Diryana
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.53How to use a DOI?
- equity, customer trust, customer value, green products
- The increasing demand of enviromentaly friendly products makes a lot of company produce more products with green atribute. Yet not all of those products really have a significant impact on the environment. Greenwashing or an act of misleading the consumer become more common thus affecting customer trust on all green products including those real green company. Trust become more important in green products, this paper is trying to give a glimpse on how to increase trust for green products using customer value. Also how much customer trust give an impact on brand equity of green products.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ivan Diryana AU - Gatot Iwan Kurniawan PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Brand Equity of Green Products through Customer Trust and Customer Value BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.53 ID - Diryana2015/05 ER -