Impact on Green Purchase Intention by Brand Equity Dimension
- Gatot Iwan Kurniawan, Ivan Diryana
- Corresponding Author
- Gatot Iwan Kurniawan
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.54How to use a DOI?
- Green Marketing, Brand Equity, Purchase Intention
- Green products have a better value to offer compare to conventional products, it give the consumer a chance to contribute to the environment. While other research shows that customer are willing to buy products with better value but that's not what happen to green products. Also people are reluctant to buy green product even though they have the awareness and knowledge about the environment condition because green products are perceived to be expensive. This paper is trying to give a different approach by connecting Brand Equity to Green Purchase Intention because expensive products with a strong brand will be easier to sell. Also this research is trying to explain what is the most influential dimension of Brand Equity that contribute to Green Purchase Intention.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gatot Iwan Kurniawan AU - Ivan Diryana PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Impact on Green Purchase Intention by Brand Equity Dimension BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.54 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.54 ID - Kurniawan2015/05 ER -