Applying AHP Application To Determine The Risk Of Supply Chain And The Effect On The Price Of Fish In Ports Central Sulawesi
- StefiSilfia Sari Makalew, Siti Fatimah
- Corresponding Author
- StefiSilfia Sari Makalew
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.58How to use a DOI?
- SupplyChain, Risk, AHP, Weather, and Quality
- Purpose: To describe the risks in Supply Chain Management that can affect the ports of central Sulawesi. Design/Methodology/Approach:This study uses a research ection approach so that researchers were able to identify the over all risk ofthe supply chain of fish in the ports. This research was also supported by the operating menajer and other stakeholders. Using AHP tool to determine the highest risk. Result: The risks faced in the supply chain of fish in the ports of Central Sulawesi is the weather, quality, partners, and transportation. Originality/Value:This study to provide insight to the general public about the rise in the price of fish. As well as, provide information on the organization or company that isengaged in the businessof fish
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - StefiSilfia Sari Makalew AU - Siti Fatimah PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Applying AHP Application To Determine The Risk Of Supply Chain And The Effect On The Price Of Fish In Ports Central Sulawesi BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.58 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.58 ID - Makalew2015/05 ER -