A Descriptive Study on Awareness and Knowledge of Small Business Budget in Selangor
- Shuhaimi Jaafar, Nor Suhaily Bakar, Awaluddin Norsuriana
- Corresponding Author
- Shuhaimi Jaafar
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.59How to use a DOI?
- Budgetting, Small Business, Awareness, Knowledge
- Budget is a quantified financial planning for a future accounting period. It concerns with the middle and long term plan for the year ahead. Budgets are a clear indication of what is expected to be achieved during the budget period. Budget preparation also motivating managers to strive in achieving the organizational goals, controlling activities and evaluating the performance of managers. Budget is not only useful to the well-established organization but actually it is important for small scale business. 160 set of questionnaires were distributed to the small businesses manager/owner in the state of Selangor to get their level of awareness and knowledge on budgeting. From the study, it was found that the awareness and knowledge level of small businesses owner on budget is in moderate pattern. Future studies could enhance to the awareness and knowledge level of the medium size organization on budget
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuhaimi Jaafar AU - Nor Suhaily Bakar AU - Awaluddin Norsuriana PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - A Descriptive Study on Awareness and Knowledge of Small Business Budget in Selangor BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.59 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.59 ID - Jaafar2015/05 ER -