The Effect of Career Paths and Career Planning toward Career Development of Employees: A Case Study Penetentiary Office In Pekanbaru
- Sahwitri Triandani, Irien Violinda Anggriani
- Corresponding Author
- Sahwitri Triandani
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.60How to use a DOI?
- Career path, career planning, career development
- The purpose of this study to determine the effect of career paths and career planning to the career development of employees. Career development is a process where an employees wants and increase in its work. The increase includes the increase of position authority and responsibility. Clear career advancement system will motivate employees to work harder so that they performance will increase which will directly have a good impact for the employees. Data is collected using questionnaires and analyzed using multiple linier regression. As many as 54 respondents participated in this study. The result show that career path and career planning both simultaneously and partially significantly effect the career development. Partially the most dominant factor is career planning. Based on the research result, it is recommended to institution to give attention to the career planning and career path as a proven factors influencing of career development
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sahwitri Triandani AU - Irien Violinda Anggriani PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The Effect of Career Paths and Career Planning toward Career Development of Employees: A Case Study Penetentiary Office In Pekanbaru BT - International Conference on Economics and Banking (iceb-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.60 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceb-15.2015.60 ID - Triandani2015/05 ER -