Application of SQLite Database in Dispatch and Substation Integrated System
- Haoqiu Shi, Xuechun Ji, Hao Li
- Corresponding Author
- Haoqiu Shi
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.6How to use a DOI?
- SQLite; lightweight; distributed service; dispatch and substation integrated system
- Substation monitoring and control system generally consists of several unsupervised PC units. Such configuration is not suitable for running large commercial database, so the integration of dispatching system and transformer substation requires a lightweight relational database, and has a strict need for the stability and reliability of data. Taking features of SQLite and system requirements into consideration, the paper introduces the SQLite service currently used at substations, and also describes its components and key mechanism.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haoqiu Shi AU - Xuechun Ji AU - Hao Li PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Application of SQLite Database in Dispatch and Substation Integrated System BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.6 ID - Shi2018/03 ER -