The Simulation Analysis of Novel Magnetically Controlled Reactor Characteristic
- Guosheng Zhao, Bin Sun, Pei Li
- Corresponding Author
- Guosheng Zhao
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.12How to use a DOI?
- the two-stage magnetic valve MCR; simulation method; maxwell; simplorer; harmonic; response
- At present, the main research methods are Matlab/simulink and Ansoft maxwell. When modeling and simulating with Matlab/simulink software, there will be shortcomings in the simulation as the special structure of the model and material parameters cannot be set. The modeling and simulating with Ansoft maxwell has some limitations since it cannot build complex control circuit to achieve the response characteristics analysis. In order to improve engineering reliability and the authenticity of the simulation results. based on the introduction of the structure, working principle and the simulation research method of two-stage magnetic valve MCR, this paper introduces the novel method of combining Simplorer with Maxwell to realize the multi-physical domain simulation of the field road. The above shortcomings are made up. Thus, this method is used to analyze the harmonic characteristics and response characteristics of the two-stage magnetic valve MCR. It provides an experimental theoretical basis for designing a controllable reactor with better performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guosheng Zhao AU - Bin Sun AU - Pei Li PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - The Simulation Analysis of Novel Magnetically Controlled Reactor Characteristic BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.12 ID - Zhao2018/03 ER -