Research on Harmonic Suppression of Direct Drive Permanent Magnet Wind Converter
- Shan Li, Rulong Yang, Shuxi Liu, Lei Tong
- Corresponding Author
- Shan Li
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.21How to use a DOI?
- harmonic suppression; active damping; PIR control
- With the increasing of wind power installed capacity, the demand for power generation quality of wind power system is getting higher and higher. The magnitude of harmonic generation in wind power system plays a decisive role in the output power quality. Effective suppression of harmonics is a key indicator of the quality and performance of wind power converter equipment. Based on the harmonic of direct drive permanent magnet wind power, the high frequency and low frequency character of grid side converter is analyzed. In order to restrain the effect of harmonics, the system adopts active damping and PIR control technology on the harmonic suppression control strategy, so as to improve the quality of the power grid. Through the related experiments on the industrial site, the results show that the control strategy can effectively suppress the harmonic current, and has good feasibility.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shan Li AU - Rulong Yang AU - Shuxi Liu AU - Lei Tong PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Research on Harmonic Suppression of Direct Drive Permanent Magnet Wind Converter BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.21 ID - Li2018/03 ER -