Optimal Configuration of Micro Power Supply for Hybrid AC/DC Micro-grid
- Mingguang Zhang, Ruiyun Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Mingguang Zhang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.22How to use a DOI?
- ac/dc hybrid micro-grid; improved particle swarm optimization algorithm; optimal configuration; loss of power supply probability
- In the ac/dc hybrid micro-grid, the reasonable configuration of the micro power to improve power supply reliability and economy is the most important issue due to the types and combinations of distributed power sources are too many. The paper considers the power installation cost, the operation maintenance cost and the equipment replacement cost, as well as the loss of power supply probability and the excess energy ratio as the multi-objective function. The improved particle swarm optimization algorithm is used to optimize the micro power. Through matlab simulation verification, and the basic particle swarm optimization algorithm for comparative analysis. The results indicate that the improved particle swarm algorithm can effectively save the cost of the system and improve the operation efficiency of the ac/dc hybrid micro-grid.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mingguang Zhang AU - Ruiyun Zhang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Optimal Configuration of Micro Power Supply for Hybrid AC/DC Micro-grid BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.22 ID - Zhang2018/03 ER -