Design and Implementation of a Required-Input Multi-Signal Generator
- Baotang Shan, Bo Chen, Xiaohang Ren
- Corresponding Author
- Baotang Shan
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.29How to use a DOI?
- signal generator; fpga; dsp; simulation
- To meet the special need of test, experiment, training and teaching, a design scheme of a required-input multi-signal generator is presented. FPGA and DSP are used to generate baseband signals, including HDB3 code, Manchester code, CMI code, Miller code, and frequency band signals, including ASK, FSK and PSK. With imitated-original data stimulating, simulations are completed and part simulation results are shown. Based on hardware test bed, application tests are finished and part test results are given. It is proved that the scheme is valid and practical.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Baotang Shan AU - Bo Chen AU - Xiaohang Ren PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Design and Implementation of a Required-Input Multi-Signal Generator BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.29 ID - Shan2018/03 ER -