Design of a Target Reflectance Feature Automatic Measurement System
- Fanrong Meng, Ning Wang, Xinhong Wang, Chuncheng Zhou, Chuanrong Li, Lingli Tang
- Corresponding Author
- Fanrong Meng
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.36How to use a DOI?
- automatic measurement; GRPS; RadCalNet; reflectance feature
- A target reflectance feature automatic measurement system used for automatic radiometric calibration of satellite remote sensing payload is described in this paper. The system utilized techniques such as RS485 multi-host structure, wireless communication, and PLC. It can be used in multi-site automatic spectrum observation. The system consists of three components: the spectrum acquisition device, the data collection center and the data publishing server, covering the whole procedure from initial data acquisition to product publish. The system can realize unattended real-time spectrum measurement, obviously decreasing costs of manpower and resources relative to traditional field experiment, and can optimize the uncertainty in radiometric calibration. In addition, the system behaves good extensibility due to its adoption of RS485 multi-host structure.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fanrong Meng AU - Ning Wang AU - Xinhong Wang AU - Chuncheng Zhou AU - Chuanrong Li AU - Lingli Tang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Design of a Target Reflectance Feature Automatic Measurement System BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.36 ID - Meng2018/03 ER -