Design of Microstrip Antenna Used in Beidou Terminal
- Yanzhong Yu, Yuting Zeng, Mengya Lin
- Corresponding Author
- Yanzhong Yu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.41How to use a DOI?
- beidou navigation; microstrip antenna; microstrip patch; miniaturization
- A design of microstrip antenna for application in Beidou navigation system is presented in this paper. To achieve the miniaturization of microstrip antenna sizes for better using in Beidou navigation system, the techniques of bending the microstrip line on the substrate layer and the through-hole on the patch are employed. The software HFSS is employed to simulate, analyze and optimize the designed antenna. The simulation results demonstrate that the designed antenna satisfy the requirements of application in Beidou navigation system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanzhong Yu AU - Yuting Zeng AU - Mengya Lin PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Design of Microstrip Antenna Used in Beidou Terminal BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.41 ID - Yu2018/03 ER -