Trusted Evidence Index System of Cloud Platform
- Lili Wu, Zhengmin Li, Tao Chen, Jinliang Hou
- Corresponding Author
- Lili Wu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.40How to use a DOI?
- cloud computing; trusted evidence; trusted evidence attribution; index system; trusted evidence model
- Trusted evidence collection is an important content in the study of the cloud platform trustworthiness. Trusted evidence index system and collection model should not only meet the description of cloud platform trusted evidence, but also solve the problems of model expansion by the massive evidence instance on the cloud platform. Based on the characteristics of data in the cloud, such as huge amounts and diversity of usage scenarios, source of evidence, and service types, we proposed the definition of credibility and trusted evidence on the cloud platform, and put forward a customized model of trusted evidence. According to the different sources and properties of trusted evidence, the model can describes and stores trusted evidence, and it provides an efficient method of data description and access for the subsequent remote attestation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lili Wu AU - Zhengmin Li AU - Tao Chen AU - Jinliang Hou PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Trusted Evidence Index System of Cloud Platform BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.40 ID - Wu2018/03 ER -