Configuration Software Design for Wireless Ad Hoc Network Monitoring System in Intelligent Building
- Xiuchong Gao, Guiqing Zhang, Chenlu Tian, Yong Li
- Corresponding Author
- Xiuchong Gao
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.39How to use a DOI?
- intelligent building; wireless ad hoc network monitoring system; intelligent device model library; data processing algorithm model library; monitoring software; configuration software
- In the field of intelligent building research, in order to meet the business needs of developing intelligent device monitoring software flexibly and quickly, a configuration software including configuration module and running module is designed for the wireless ad hoc network monitoring system in intelligent building. In this thesis, the overall architecture of the configuration software is given, and the components such as intelligent device model library, data processing algorithm model library and other components are designed. The configuration software can be used to develop the monitoring software of intelligent devices with space as a management unit. Especially when the number or type of intelligent devices changes, users can rapidly complete the reconstruction of the monitoring software by only configuring the intelligent devices model corresponding to the intelligent devices which have been changed. At present, A monitoring software based on the configuration software has been verified and applied in the wireless ad hoc network monitoring system of Shandong Jianzhu University Passive Experimental Building, and the experimental results show that the design of the configuration software is feasible and effective.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiuchong Gao AU - Guiqing Zhang AU - Chenlu Tian AU - Yong Li PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Configuration Software Design for Wireless Ad Hoc Network Monitoring System in Intelligent Building BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.39 ID - Gao2018/03 ER -