Object Traces in the Conceptual Modeling
- L.Yu. Ismailova, S.V. Kosikov, V.E. Wolfengagen
- Corresponding Author
- L.Yu. Ismailova
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.45How to use a DOI?
- conceptual modeling; interrelated data; object traces
- The paper considers the problem of conceptual modeling (CM) of the domains, in which a large number of changes takes place, possesses a number of specific features connected to the nature of the ongoing changes or large quantity of independently acting agents possibly produce changes in various parts of the model. The dynamic nature models required supporting means. The paper states that the possibilities of future changes in model objects might largely be determined not only by their current state, but also by the past state - history of the objects in the model. The support to such history inside the current state of the object can be difficult and stimulates the search for new approaches to ensure the map of the changes of objects in the domain model. It is offered to receive the decision by single out the individual information identities that can be called state trajectories from the conceptual point of view and object traces from the implementation point of view. It is noted that the traces can fix not all changes of the corresponding objects, but only those which have an influence on the further behavior of the model. The paper presents an approach to the determination and the support to the traces, based on using a combination of methods of the intensional logic and applicative computational systems. In p.2 the concept of the state trajectories or object traces is discussed and also some of their properties. The p. 4 contains the setting of the task to support the traces in the conceptual modeling systems. The p. 3 describes some of the earlier proposed approaches to the description and tracing of the states of objects. The p. 5 describes the theoretical methods of the state trajectories or object traces description. The p. 6 discusses the possibility of toolkits oriented to support the object traces. In conclusion, some results are given, which have been obtained in the process of application of the developed methods, and the work prospects are briefly reviewed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - L.Yu. Ismailova AU - S.V. Kosikov AU - V.E. Wolfengagen PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Object Traces in the Conceptual Modeling BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.45 ID - Ismailova2018/03 ER -