Timing Synchronization Algorithm for OFDM-UWB Systems Based on IEEE 802.15.3c
- Chunyu Li, Shuqian He, Zhengjie Deng, Caixia Chen, Chun Shi
- Corresponding Author
- Chunyu Li
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.44How to use a DOI?
- IEEE 802.15.3c proposal; golay complementary sequences; synchronization; anti-multipath interference
- According to the 60 GHz OFDM-UWB system of IEEE 802.15.3c standard, the characteristics of the preamble Golay complementary sequence are analyzed for better timing synchronization scheme that can resist multipath interference. The normalized autocorrelation method is used to detect the falling edge for frame detection and coarse timing. And then, the autocorrelation of the Gray complementary sequence is used to find the average value of several peaks for fine timing. Simulation results show that the proposed scheme can control the residual timing offset, and the algorithm has low complexity and high timing accuracy. Moreover, the MSRE with fine timing can reach 10-3 orders of magnitude in the CM1 multipath channel with low SNR, which effectively resists multipath interference.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunyu Li AU - Shuqian He AU - Zhengjie Deng AU - Caixia Chen AU - Chun Shi PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Timing Synchronization Algorithm for OFDM-UWB Systems Based on IEEE 802.15.3c BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.44 ID - Li2018/03 ER -