Reliable Routing Algorithm for Wide Area Protection
- Chuan Liu, Jing Tao, Zheng Lou, Qi Shao
- Corresponding Author
- Chuan Liu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.43How to use a DOI?
- wide area protection; routing; reliability; time delay; bandwidth
- The wide area protection system has strict requirements on the real-time communication, reliability and bandwidth. How to select the optimal path quickly and efficiently is very important for the transmission of protection and control information. In order to solve this problem, a mathematical model of optimal routing is established in the paper to meet the requirements of reliability, delay and bandwidth based on graph theory. Depth-first search and Floyd algorithm are also used to solve the problem. The simulation results show that the proposed algorithm can solve the most reliable routing satisfying the delay requirement of wide area protection system, which not only improves the reliability of information transmission in wide area protection communication network, but also guarantees the real-time performance of signal transmission.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chuan Liu AU - Jing Tao AU - Zheng Lou AU - Qi Shao PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Reliable Routing Algorithm for Wide Area Protection BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Automation (ICEEA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceea-18.2018.43 ID - Liu2018/03 ER -