Crisis of the Management Paradigm-Is there light at the end of the tunnel?
- Victor S. Efremov, Irina G. Vladimirova
- Corresponding Author
- Victor S. Efremov
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemr-17.2017.1How to use a DOI?
- management, regulation, paradigm, closed system, open system, context-oriented management
- This paper attempts to rethink the development of management theory in its classical format, to understand the fundamental causes of a critical attitude to its findings and allegations and justify the conceptual continuum, in which it is possible to achieve a public consensus on the model of knowledge on the management in socio-economic systems. A comparative analysis of existing management paradigms and methodological concepts of management was carried out, showed that the basic assumption that limits the development of management theory is the assumption that the organization is a closed system. In fact, none of the socio-economic system can only be developed, but also exist without communion with the external environment. Authors think that a context-oriented management concept may be the answer to many questions to the management theory today.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Victor S. Efremov AU - Irina G. Vladimirova PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Crisis of the Management Paradigm-Is there light at the end of the tunnel? BT - 2017 International Conference on Education, Economics and Management Research (ICEEMR 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemr-17.2017.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemr-17.2017.1 ID - Efremov2017/05 ER -