Research on a New Training Mode for Applied Internationalized Talents under "OBOR"
- Dehong Zhao, Yuhou Wu, Linan Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Dehong Zhao
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.24How to use a DOI?
- The Belt and Road, International Education, International Student Education, Training Mode, Application-oriented International Talents
- Under the background of "OBOR" area development strategy, more and more internationalized application-oriented professionals is required in multinational corporations and most countries along the route. As a new way of personnel training, the personnel training mode of mechanical engineering students in Shenyang Jianzhu University is exampled in this article, in which the international education and education for international students are mixed together. By forming international engineering class, completing teaching management mode and curriculum system, carrying interactive learning, reforming the examination and appraisal way, domestic students and foreign students are organized together, learning knowledge, discussing each other's language, cultural, social, religious, and so on.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dehong Zhao AU - Yuhou Wu AU - Linan Hu PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Research on a New Training Mode for Applied Internationalized Talents under "OBOR" BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.24 ID - Zhao2016/08 ER -