Discussion of Talents Training Mode of Environmental Protection Equipment Engineering Majors Based on OBE Concept
- Xiangyang Wu, Hong Liu, Xiaohong Zhou, Rujin Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangyang Wu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.43How to use a DOI?
- OBE concept, Environmental Protection Equipment Engineering, Talents Training, Engineering quality, Innovation ability
- Outcome-based Education (OBE) is an education mode taken teaching achievement as an oriented and is the central concept of engineering education certification. Environmental protection equipment engineering was opened in 2010 as for the new undergraduate professional. On the basis of "OBE" concept, the talents training target were scientifically confirmed and the talents training mode were reasonably constructed. The scientific, systematic and advanced teaching system was built thought thick foundation, wide caliber and strong ability principle and general education base. And the practice teaching system of "engineering ability and cultivating innovation ability" were also build in order to improving target training quality.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangyang Wu AU - Hong Liu AU - Xiaohong Zhou AU - Rujin Zhao PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Discussion of Talents Training Mode of Environmental Protection Equipment Engineering Majors Based on OBE Concept BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.43 ID - Wu2016/08 ER -