Exploring Teaching Methods of Reliability Engineering
- Xinli Sun, Xinghui Cai, Jiangren Lu, Guoliang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Xinli Sun
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.51How to use a DOI?
- Reliability Engineering, Data fusion, small sample, course construction
- In this paper, the current teaching situation of "Reliability engineering" course for graduates of Xi'an Research Inst. of Hi-Tech are introduced. Some frequently-used data processing methods and their specific applications of graduate teaching process are presented. The relevant suggestions for concrete practice in future "Reliability engineering" course teaching are proposed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xinli Sun AU - Xinghui Cai AU - Jiangren Lu AU - Guoliang Wang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Exploring Teaching Methods of Reliability Engineering BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.51 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.51 ID - Sun2016/08 ER -