Class Management under the Environment of New Media
- Chengxia Wu, Hui Li, Na Zeng
- Corresponding Author
- Chengxia Wu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.75How to use a DOI?
- new media, class management, class construction, the internet
- With the constant progress and development of society, we have already stepped into the Information Age, in which a variety of emerging new media has trickled into people's real life. All kinds of online study such as online teaching and online tutoring have become an important tool for students to study after class. It's also an important way for them to broaden horizons and increase knowledge. In our study, we carried out research and analysis to 50 classes, and discovered that new media is exerting a growing influence on the enhancing of class management and class construction as a convenient and efficient communication tool. We found that it can be improved the class management efficiency, building equal and harmonious relationship between teachers and students and creating the platform for connection between home and school. However, every coin has two sides. As well as providing convenience for class management, new media has posed a great challenge for students to weigh its advantages and disadvantages.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chengxia Wu AU - Hui Li AU - Na Zeng PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Class Management under the Environment of New Media BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.75 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.75 ID - Wu2016/08 ER -