The Analysis and Consideration to Talents Training In Higher Vocational Colleges of Professional Skills Competition
- Yan Zhu, Jiao Feng, Shuang Gao, Jie Zhang, Lihua Sun, Chun Tang
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Zhu
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.89How to use a DOI?
- Professional skills competition, talent training, professional quality, evaluation system, course reform, integration of teaching
- The important indicator of higher vocational education personnel training is the level of professional skills and practical ability. However, the phenomenon that takes theory seriously and despises the practice of Chinese higher vocational talent training is still widespread. In this paper, with the development of vocational skills competition, the talent training goal that was suitable for Industry needs was further cleared. It performs the work process oriented reform for the existing curriculum system and thus makes teaching to connect with professional post and professional qualification. Furthermore, it promotes the communication between different higher vocational colleges and also provides a platform for the promotion of teachers' practical skills. Professional skills competition reflects the latest needs of high skilled talents in the industry and enterprises. Therefore, the sustainable development of higher vocational education in our country was realized. Practice proves that the player of skills competition training has advantage in the employment competitiveness and the sustainable development ability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Zhu AU - Jiao Feng AU - Shuang Gao AU - Jie Zhang AU - Lihua Sun AU - Chun Tang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Analysis and Consideration to Talents Training In Higher Vocational Colleges of Professional Skills Competition BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.89 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.89 ID - Zhu2016/08 ER -