Reform and Exploration of the Training Mode of Postgraduate with Full-time Professional Degree
- Tao Chen, Fang-an Deng, Shengzhang Ren
- Corresponding Author
- Tao Chen
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.96How to use a DOI?
- Full-time professional degree, Postgraduate Education, talents training mode, reform, Courses System, Innovation
- Postgraduate with full-time professional degree is an important component of China's postgraduate education. Whereas, its training mode is still in the stage of exploration and construction and the process of deepening postgraduate education still faces numerous problems. This thesis takes the existing major problems as the prospective and deepens into the research on the training mode of postgraduates with full-time professional degree from connotation understanding, training objective, discipline system, practical platform, tutors team and process management on the basis of the analysis of the existing problems in the training of postgraduates with full-time professional degrees so as to promote the reform of postgraduate education and social development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tao Chen AU - Fang-an Deng AU - Shengzhang Ren PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Reform and Exploration of the Training Mode of Postgraduate with Full-time Professional Degree BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.96 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.96 ID - Chen2016/08 ER -