Analysis and Evaluation of Academic Influence for Sci-Tech Books in China by Multiple Dimensions
- Junpeng Yuan, Yu Zhang, Mingyan Dong, Yaoyue Liu, Ganqi Lu, Zhao Shi, Guohua Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Junpeng Yuan
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.117How to use a DOI?
- evaluation of books, academic influence, multiple dimensions, scientometrics
- On the basis of the present development of the book evaluation research, the article develop an informative and comprehensive evaluation system by combining with the feature of real data, such as the traditional paper books, e-books and network book reviews, so as to evaluate the academic influence of the books in the medical field. The empirical analysis showed that Sci-Tech books present the long-tailed distribution, and that foreign language translated books are highly influential. The results also showed the effectiveness of evaluation system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junpeng Yuan AU - Yu Zhang AU - Mingyan Dong AU - Yaoyue Liu AU - Ganqi Lu AU - Zhao Shi AU - Guohua Jiang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - Analysis and Evaluation of Academic Influence for Sci-Tech Books in China by Multiple Dimensions BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.117 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.117 ID - Yuan2016/08 ER -