The Situation and Experience of Teacher Training for Clinical Teaching in Rizhao Region, China
- Hong Zhang, Jing Leng, Hui Yang, Shujuan Xu, Gangping Wang, Peng Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Hong Zhang
Available Online August 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.119How to use a DOI?
- Teaching hospital, Clinical teaching, Medical students, Teacher training, Peer assessment
- To understand the state of clinical teaching and improve the level, we choose the case of Rizhao City People's Hospital to investigate the clinical teaching quality, and analysis the problems existed in clinical teaching. This article explains and demonstrates how to cultivate high quality of clinical teaching faculty in the hospital in recent years of work experience, from the ideological education, cultivate mainstay, teaching system and incentive system such as system introduced from the aspects such as the establishment and implementation of the construction methods and experience of clinical teaching faculty. The study describes some of the important aspects to be considered during the bedside teaching by evaluating current practice in a teaching hospital setting. It shows the importance of ward-based bedside teaching practice particularly in teaching hospitals despite the decline in this form of teaching in the training of medical students and interns in particular as regards the teaching and reinforcing of history-taking and physical examination skills.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hong Zhang AU - Jing Leng AU - Hui Yang AU - Shujuan Xu AU - Gangping Wang AU - Peng Wang PY - 2016/08 DA - 2016/08 TI - The Situation and Experience of Teacher Training for Clinical Teaching in Rizhao Region, China BT - 2016 International Conference on Education, E-learning and Management Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.119 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceemt-16.2016.119 ID - Zhang2016/08 ER -