On-line Measurement System for Anti icing Agent Content of Jet Fuel Based on Near Infrared Spectroscopy
- Fanqin Meng, Xiaozhong Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Fanqin Meng
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iceesd-18.2018.212How to use a DOI?
- jet fuel , anti icing additive, infrared absorption spectroscopy, on-line measurement
- For reducing the freezing possibility of water in jet fuel, it is necessary to add a certain amount of anti icing additive in jet fuel before refueling a plane. The jet fuel is a mixture contain of all variety of hydrocarbons and additives, so the online measurement of anti-icing additive concentration in jet fuel is difficult. In this paper, a method for measuring the concentration of anti-icing additive in jet fuel using near infrared(NIR) spectroscopy is studied. Based on this methods, The composition of the measurement system is put forward, and the on-line sampling device and the temperature control circuit are designed. According to the experimental data, it is proved that the system can realize the on-line measurement of the anti icing agent content and meet the requirements of the anti icing agent content measurement in the aircraft refueling.
- © The authors.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fanqin Meng AU - Xiaozhong Zhang PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - On-line Measurement System for Anti icing Agent Content of Jet Fuel Based on Near Infrared Spectroscopy BT - 2018 7th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development (ICEESD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceesd-18.2018.212 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iceesd-18.2018.212 ID - Meng2018/05 ER -