Tradition of European Personalism Russian Philosophy in the Light of I. Kant's Ideas Perception
- Igor Grebeshev, Sergey Nizhnikov
- Corresponding Author
- Igor Grebeshev
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.155How to use a DOI?
- Kantianism; neo-Kantianism; neo-Leibnitz personalism; Russian philosophy
- The article is dedicated to the analysis of the perception of I. Kant's philosophy, particularly in the Russian metaphysical thought. The authors focus on the understanding and attitude of the Russian philosophers expressed towards the works of Kant from the personalistic and metaphysics of faith points of view. The authors consider criticism, assimilation and the dependence of the Russian philosophy from the transcendental constructs of I. Kant.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Igor Grebeshev AU - Sergey Nizhnikov PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Tradition of European Personalism Russian Philosophy in the Light of I. Kant's Ideas Perception BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.155 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.155 ID - Grebeshev2016/12 ER -