Study on Influencing Factors and Mechanism of Entrepreneurial Motivation of College Students in the New Normal
- Wenzhi Peng, Lei Huang, Lidong Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Wenzhi Peng
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.180How to use a DOI?
- local colleges and universities, entrepreneurial motivation; influencing factors; empirical
- Under the background of the increasingly serious situation in employment for college students, the entrepreneurship of college students has become an important education and social problem to which both the state and college students pay more attentions. As the prerequisite for college students to start a business, the entrepreneurial motivation has a direct influence on the development and follow-up development of college students during the business exploitation. Aiming at this point, this article conducts studies and analysis on influencing factors and mechanism for the entrepreneurship of college students, and analyzes main factors that influence the entrepreneurial motivation of college students through factor analysis. The empirical results show that the entrepreneurship environment, self efficiency and individual characteristics have different roles in the entrepreneurial motivation of college students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenzhi Peng AU - Lei Huang AU - Lidong Zhang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Study on Influencing Factors and Mechanism of Entrepreneurial Motivation of College Students in the New Normal BT - 2016 3rd International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.180 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-16.2017.180 ID - Peng2016/12 ER -