The Rise of Russia-China International Cooperation in Higher Education
- Katkova Evgeniya, Sidorov Dmitry, Wu Ruochen
- Corresponding Author
- Katkova Evgeniya
Available Online December 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.3How to use a DOI?
- education; agreements; development; students exchange; universities; direct contacts
- The article is devoted to the scientific and educational cooperation of Russia and China and discusses the priority areas of Russian educational services’ export to China which can become an effective tool of the “soft power” in Russia's foreign policy. The authors examine the history of Russian – Chinese ties in the field of higher education, the legal framework of the relations, and the current state of cooperation between the two countries at the university level.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Katkova Evgeniya AU - Sidorov Dmitry AU - Wu Ruochen PY - 2018/12 DA - 2018/12 TI - The Rise of Russia-China International Cooperation in Higher Education BT - 5th International Conference on Education, Language, Art and Inter-cultural Communication (ICELAIC 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icelaic-18.2018.3 ID - Evgeniya2018/12 ER -