Agricultural Knowledge Transformation and China's Modern Development of Low Carbon Agriculture
- Lingna Mo, Jiadi Li, Xijun Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Lingna Mo
Available Online August 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icemss-14.2014.38How to use a DOI?
- knowledgeable, agricultural knowledge transformation, modern low carbon agriculture, Development model
- the twenty-first Century is the century of knowledge. Replacement process of social economic form is the process of the formation of new leading industries; also the process of the transformation of traditional industries with advanced technology in the new leading industry. In this thesis, based on system theory introduced in the background of knowledge-based, the process of China's traditional agricultural knowledge transformation and challenges are analyzed. It puts forward the development mode of China’s green low carbon agriculture for the future. And finally it puts forward to promote low carbon agriculture (knowledgeable agriculture) development countermeasures and suggestions, in order to achieve the goal of knowledgeable transformation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lingna Mo AU - Jiadi Li AU - Xijun Jiang PY - 2014/08 DA - 2014/08 TI - Agricultural Knowledge Transformation and China's Modern Development of Low Carbon Agriculture BT - 2nd International Conference on Education, Management and Social Science (ICEMSS 2014) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemss-14.2014.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icemss-14.2014.38 ID - Mo2014/08 ER -