Android-Based Game Puzzle Development as a Media for Introduction of Tourist Objects in Jepara Regency
- Kusumodestoni R Hadapiningradja, Sucipto Adi
- Corresponding Author
- Kusumodestoni R Hadapiningradja
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.2How to use a DOI?
- Android-based game puzzle, media, tourism, jepara regency
- Jepara Regency is located in the northernmost end of Central Java Province. Jepara Regency also includes Karimunjawa Islands, which is located in Java Sea. The ground area is 1,004,189 km² with a coastline length of 72 km. Jepara Regency has many tourism places ranging from water tourism, cultural heritage, industrial tourism, culinary tourism, beach tourism and rural tourism which are interesting to visit. Lack of information about tourist attractions in Jepara Regency, making public knowledge about local tourism in Jepara still lacking. To introduce and promote tourist attractions in Jepara Regency to the public and tourists, it is necessary to use an interesting and mobile-based interactive multimedia application, which is named the Local Jepara Tourism Application. Applications can be run on android devices with a minimum operating system of Jelly Bean. This application is tested to experts and respondents get the results of 90.4% of material experts, 100% of media experts and 89% of respondents questionnaires with very decent criteria. The application displays information from tourist objects equipped with puzzle games and quizzes. In the development process the method used in the application is waterfall, using Adobe Flash software to build applications. In further development, the Jepara Local Tourism application needs to be added International languages and maps to tourist sites.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kusumodestoni R Hadapiningradja AU - Sucipto Adi PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Android-Based Game Puzzle Development as a Media for Introduction of Tourist Objects in Jepara Regency BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.2 ID - RHadapiningradja2019/01 ER -