Entrepreneurship Development Program in Muria Kudus University
- Setiawan Arif, Setiaji Pratomo, Masluri
- Corresponding Author
- Setiawan Arif
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.14How to use a DOI?
- program, development, entrepreneurship, ppk, univesity of muria kudus
- Entrepreneurship Development Program (PPK) at Muria Kudus University (UMK) is programmed for three years starting from 2018 until 2020. The purpose of this activity is to produce new entrepreneur based on science and technology in production, marketing, finance and entrepreneurship. The method used in realizing this program is to recruit prospective tenants, selection with written tests and interviews. For those who pass the training will be included in the classroom, discussion, simulation, entrepreneurship practices, partner industry visits. For the prospective tenant who has escaped from the training, the apprenticeship program in the partner industry is guided by the lecturers and owners of partner SMEs. Based on the experience of apprenticeship and training of tenant candidates develop business plans as new entrepreneurs and guided by lecturers. Business plan proposed by students is selected by seminar method. And that escapes assisted equipment and material costs. Furthermore, tenants begin business according to the business plan and periodically monitoring and evaluation progress by PPK program implementers until the new business that pioneered run as planned. The specific target of this program service activity is the establishment of new business initiated by science-based students in the fields of production, marketing, finance and entrepreneurial management. Outcome of this activity is the formation of tenant who become new enterpreneurs able to manage their business both in the field of production, marketing, finance and business administration. The progress of the activities has been achieved of the main activities, namely ; (1) Initial contact, field survey and identification of partner industries; (2) Registration and selection of candidates for the Entrepreneurship Development Program; (3) Conducting interview tests for PPK participants; (4) Entrepreneurship training as a provision for understanding of students to know how to be a good entrepreneur; (5) Visits to the partner industry as part of understanding the production management of a product, from production processes, methods and product marketing; (6) Apprenticeship to the Partner industry to learn and understand the management of partner products to be applied in the business to be submitted according to the business plan that has been prepared; (7) Business Lecture in partner industry; (8) Preparation of a Business Plan
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Setiawan Arif AU - Setiaji Pratomo AU - Masluri PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Entrepreneurship Development Program in Muria Kudus University BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.14 ID - Arif2019/01 ER -