English for Math-Learning Model Based on Local Wisdom with Constructivism Approach for Kindergarten Students
- Ambarini Ririn, Setyaji Arso, Ayu Zahraini Dian
- Corresponding Author
- Ambarini Ririn
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.13How to use a DOI?
- English for Math, Local Wisdom, Constructivism, Learning Model
- Abstract— Theory of learning model of English for Math based on local wisdom with constructivism approach in early childhood is expected to be used by teachers of PAUD (Early Childhood Education), as a reference in improving students' communication skills as a tool of thinking so as to boost all potentials of children by promoting freedom of choice , stimulating creativity, and character growth, especially the love of local culture. The study began with a preliminary study to map the implementation of learning English for Math based on local wisdom with constructivism approach in early childhood education followed by a planning phase based on needs analysis and design of the English for Math learning model based on local wisdom with constructivism approach. The result of the analysis is used as a reference for making a guide for learning model of English for Math based on local wisdom with constructivism approach that can be used by PAUD teachers in their respective schools.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ambarini Ririn AU - Setyaji Arso AU - Ayu Zahraini Dian PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - English for Math-Learning Model Based on Local Wisdom with Constructivism Approach for Kindergarten Students BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.13 ID - Ririn2019/01 ER -