Village Fund Transparency System in Kudus District Using the Information Retrieval System Algorithm Method
- Setiaji Pratomo, Agus Triyanto Wiwit, Setiawan Arif
- Corresponding Author
- Setiaji Pratomo
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.16How to use a DOI?
- Information System, Village Fund; Algorithma Information Retrieval System
- Kudus is a district in the province of Central Java. The capital of this district is the Kudus, located on the northeast coast line of Central Java between the City of Semarang and the City of Surabaya. Kudus, located 51 kilometers from the east of Semarang. Kudus, received a large allocation of village funds, the allocation of funds transferred to the village government in Kudus Regency, Central Java, to support rural development in 2017 reached Rp 219.89 billion.Problems that can arise in its use include: Errors due to ignorance (mechanism), Not according to plan or unclear designation / not according to specifications, Not in accordance with Guidelines, Operational Guidelines, technical guidelines (especially procurement of goods and services), Administration of financial statements: (Mark up and mark-down, double counting), Reduction of Village Fund allocations, for example, village funds are made into "coffers" of village heads and devices for personal gain, Cannot be accountable for use, misappropriation of village assets: Sales or swaps of Village Cash Land (Crooked), Village Cash Land Rental (TKD) which is not his right.These problems can be overcome by presenting good and transparent information, for this reason a Transparency of Information System for Village Fund Use (SIMDANDES) is needed for the management of village funds received by Gondangmanis Village, Bae Kab.Kudus District Using Information Retrieval System Algorithm System (SIMDANDES) ) is very useful to monitor the use of village funds and uptake carried out by each village in real time, as well as information for the village head and policy holders in Kudus Regency to establish a policy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Setiaji Pratomo AU - Agus Triyanto Wiwit AU - Setiawan Arif PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Village Fund Transparency System in Kudus District Using the Information Retrieval System Algorithm Method BT - 1st International Conference on Education and Social Science Research (ICESRE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icesre-18.2019.16 ID - Pratomo2019/01 ER -